MINERAL ULTRA LIGHT/LIGHT FLUID SPF 50 TINTED
Product is ideal for
- All skin types.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Anyone interested in a light but powerful sunscreen.
- Daily use.
- Skin that would benefit from a tinted, matte finish.
This 100% mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin. The non-whitening, fast-absorbing texture leaves a matte finish on skin. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
Product Size: 1.7 FL OZ - 50ml
- 100% mineral tinted sunscreen for the face provides broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection.
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture with a matte finish.
- Lightly tinted sunscreen with iron oxides to provide a healthy glow.
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Water-resistant (40 minutes).
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin.
- Step 1: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Step 2: Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Step 3: If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen. Can be used alone or under makeup.
- Sun Protection Measures: Read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Active Ingredients: titanium dioxide 11%.
- Inactive Ingredients: water, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Undecane, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl methicone, Butyloctyl salicylate, Phenethyl benzoate, Silica, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Dicaprylyl ether, Talc, Dimethicone / PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, Aluminum stearate, Pentylene glycol, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Iron oxides, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium sulfate, Propylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol, Aluminum hydroxide, PEG-8 laurate, Stearic acid, Disteardimonium hectorite, Diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol, Propylene carbonate, Cassia alata leaf extract, Maltodextrin, Benzoic acid, Disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.
I'm surprised how nice it feels and how it protects. I'm gonna keep it.
Love it…great texture and viscosity.
The best part of this sunscreen is that the tint conform to your skin color.