MINERAL ULTRA LIGHT/LIGHT FLUID SPF 50 TINTED
Product is ideal for
- All skin types.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Anyone interested in a light but powerful sunscreen.
- Daily use.
- Skin that would benefit from a tinted, matte finish.
This 100% mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide was developed for sensitive skin. The non-whitening, fast-absorbing texture leaves a matte finish on skin. It is formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology: broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with antioxidants.
Product Size: 1.7 FL OZ - 50ml
- 100% mineral tinted sunscreen for the face provides broad-spectrum SPF 50 protection.
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing texture with a matte finish.
- Lightly tinted sunscreen with iron oxides to provide a healthy glow.
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays.
- Water-resistant (40 minutes).
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin.
- Step 1: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Step 2: Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Step 3: If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen. Can be used alone or under makeup.
- Sun Protection Measures: Read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Active Ingredients: titanium dioxide 11%.
- Inactive Ingredients: water, Isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Undecane, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Styrene/acrylates copolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl methicone, Butyloctyl salicylate, Phenethyl benzoate, Silica, Tridecane, Dicaprylyl carbonate, Dicaprylyl ether, Talc, Dimethicone / PEG-10/15 crosspolymer, Aluminum stearate, Pentylene glycol, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, Iron oxides, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium sulfate, Propylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol, Aluminum hydroxide, PEG-8 laurate, Stearic acid, Disteardimonium hectorite, Diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, Tocopherol, Propylene carbonate, Cassia alata leaf extract, Maltodextrin, Benzoic acid, Disodium stearoyl glutamate, PEG-9.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.