Ultra Light / Light Fluid Sunscreen SPF 60
Product is ideal for
- All skin types, including darker skin tones
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Anyone interested in a light but powerful sunscreen
- Daily use
- Skin tones that look whitish with mineral sunscreens
Anthelios Ultra Light / Light Fluid Sunscreen SPF 60 is a multi-award winning facial sunscreen that provides broad spectrum SPF 60 UVA/UVB protection from rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin. This Anthelios face sunscreen has a lightweight, fast-absorbing texture that provides a non-whitening, matte finish. Formulated with Cell-Ox Shield® technology + antioxidants, this sunscreen for face is suitable for all skin types, ideal for normal to combination skin and helps visibly reduce the appearance of sun damage. This sunscreen is: dermatologist tested for safety, allergy-tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic, water resistant (80 minutes), fragrance-free, paraben- free, oxybenzone-free and octinoxate-free.
Product Size: 1.7 FL OZ – 50 mL
- Oxybenzone and Octinoxate-free facial sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 60 protection
- Non whitening, fast absorbing texture provides a smooth base for makeup application
- A powerful antioxidant complex to help protect skin from free radicals caused by UV rays
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Formulated and rigorously tested for skin tolerance, even on sensitive skin
- Non-comedogenic – won’t clog pores
- Step 1: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Step 2: Reapply: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- Step 3: If used with other skincare products, use as a last step in regimen. Can be used alone or under makeup.
- Sun Protection Measures: Read back of packaging. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.