YOUN HEALTH COMPLETE SKIN SUPPLEMENT SYSTEM
Product is ideal for
- All skin types
- Supplementing a healthy diet
- Supporting whole body health, including skin, joint, and bone health
- Skin that has become thin and aged
- Not for vegans (YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen contains bovine collagen)
The YOUN Health Complete Skin Supplement System contains a proprietary combination of collagen-supporting and skin health-promoting nutritional supplements carefully chosen by Dr. Youn to yield the greatest benefits for the skin.
2) YOUN Health Collagen Support: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day with meals to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. Do not combine with a daily multivitamin without discussing with your physician first.
3) YOUN Health Omega-3 Fatty Acids: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels per day with a meal, for a total of 2 softgels per day. Do not take for at least two weeks before and after surgery.
4) YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop into your food or drink each day or as directed by a physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Make sure to discuss these supplements with your health care provider before taking them.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.
I’ve used these supplements for a few weeks now & am happy with them. I will continue to purchase in the future!
Very disappointed. No help from Dr.Youn or staff
I still haven't received my product. Only thing I was informed was to contact my carrier. That didn't help. First and last time purchase. Learn from experience, and will tell friends.
These Vitamins Are The Real Deal!
I am on my 3rd month taking these vitamins. I can see a difference in my skin, energy and overall health. I take them first thing in the morning, I do have to eat when I take them. I mix the collagen powder with water, it does have a little taste I don’t care for but I hurry and get it down. I really want to try Dr. Anthony Youns skincare line. I currently use Skin Ceuticals and Alastin skincare products. I’m a 54 year women. I am diligent when it comes to my skin and health.
I think ive been using these for almost a year o so. And my day wouldn't be complete without taking them.
Great product. Cheap bottles.
Great product. Bottling is a little cheap. Both of my moisturizer cream bottle where functioning with difficulty when trying to squeeze cream out. But definitely great products.