YOUN BEAUTY COMPLETE SKIN SUPPLEMENT SYSTEM
Product is ideal for
- All skin types
- Supplementing a healthy diet
- Supporting whole body health, including skin, joint, and bone health
- Skin that has become thin and aged
- Not for vegans (YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen contains bovine collagen)
The YOUN Health Complete Skin Supplement System contains a proprietary combination of collagen-supporting and skin health-promoting nutritional supplements carefully chosen by Dr. Youn to yield the greatest benefits for the skin.
2) YOUN Health Skin and Hair Support: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day with meals to support healthy skin, hair, and nails. Do not combine with a daily multivitamin without discussing with your physician first.
3) YOUN Health Omega-3 Fatty Acids: As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels per day with a meal, for a total of 2 softgels per day. Do not take for at least two weeks before and after surgery.
4) YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop into your food or drink each day or as directed by a physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Make sure to discuss these supplements with your health care provider before taking them.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.