Sun Spots Combo
Product is ideal for
- Lightening hyperpigmentation and fading sun spots
- Exfoliating to help revitalize and smooth the skin
- Minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and premature aging of the facial skin
2. Next, apply the Retinol Moisturizer to smooth your skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles while you sleep, and increase skin turnover to increase the effectiveness of the Brightening Cream.
3. Exfoliate your skin two or three times per week with the Advanced Exfoliating Cream. This allows better penetration of the Brightening Cream. If you have sensitive skin, then limit exfoliation to once per week. Decrease the frequency of exfoliation if you have irritation.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.