Gen Z Plan
Product is ideal for
- Promoting lifelong healthy and youthful skin
- Soothing and revitalizing skin
- Protecting from sun damage
This plan is for you if you are just starting to put a focus on taking care of your skin and want your skin to look vibrant and healthy without too much work. We want to help you protect your skin from sun damage, limit break-outs, and minimize wrinkle formation as you age.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Start the morning by cleansing your skin with the Green Tea Cleanser. Follow this up with the CE Antioxidant Serum to protect your skin against free radical damage, then apply the sunscreen.
2. In the evening, cleanse with the Green Tea Cleanser, then apply the Retinol Moisturizer to smooth your skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles while you sleep.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.