Baby Boomer Plan
Product is ideal for
- Minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and premature aging of facial and eyelid skin
- Exfoliating to help revitalize and smooth the skin
- Soothing and nourishing
- Protecting from sun damage
- Supporting healthy collagen production in the skin
2. In the evening, cleanse with the Green Tea Cleanser, then apply the Retinol Eye Cream to your lower eyelids and the Retinol Moisturizer to the rest of your facial skin to smooth your skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles on your face and around your eyes while you sleep.
3. Exfoliate your skin two or three times per week with the Advanced Exfoliating Cream. If you have sensitive skin, then limit exfoliation to once per week. Decrease the frequency of exfoliation if you have irritation.
4. Daily to improve the health and appearance of aging of your skin and to support bone and joint health, mix one scoop of YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen into your food or drink or as directed by a physician. YOUN Health Supplemental Collagen is flavorless and can be easily mixed into smoothies, shakes, coffee, and other foods and drinks. Note: This product contains animal-based collagen; do not consume if you are vegan. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Make sure to discuss these supplements with your health care provider before taking them.
Q: How much retinol is in your products?
A: The Retinol Moisturizer has 2.5%. The Retinol Eye Cream has 1%.
Q: How much Vitamin C is the CE Antioxidant Serum?
A: It contains a 20% solution of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
Q: Is retinol only to be used at night?
A: We recommend retinol for night use only. However, the Retinol Eye Cream can be used during the daytime if sunscreen is applied afterward.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Moisturizer on my hands?
Q: Can I use the cleanser to remove makeup?
A: Our Green Tea Cleanser is not formulated to remove makeup and should not be used on the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Retinol Eye Cream on my upper and lower lids?
A: We recommend only applying the Retinol Eye Cream under the eyes.
Q: Can I use the Brightening Cream in the morning and at night?
A: Yes! Apply this as your last step before sunscreen.
Q: In what order should I apply my products?
A: With your order, you will receive a product catalog. On the last page, there is a skin care protocol to help you learn when and in what order to apply the products you have.
Q: How do I know what supplement to take and when?
A: If you place an order for YOUN Health products/supplements, you’ll receive a supplement protocol with your purchase.